EU PVSEC, the European Photovoltaic Solar Energy Conference and Exhibition, is an international conference for the photovoltaic solar sector. For more than 30 years, it has been serving globally as the annual meeting point for PV experts from research, development and the industry.
The EU PVSEC focuses on upstream research and technologies. It covers the latest findings in R&D. The future of photovoltaics will be shaped by this unique forum for exchange and for building alliances between research and industry.
Reasons to join the event:
- To be part of one of the most important international conferences on PV
- To meet international R & D top specialists for PV
- To meet your customers from around the world
- Learn about the latest results in PV research from international scientists
- To see the presentations about industrial application of PV technologies
- To understand the manufacturing of new cells & modules, and keeping tight control of production costs
- EU PVSEC is global: Participants from more than 70 countries around the globe to be expected
- Be part of the European PV Community - The EU PVSEC 2016 confirms its strong European identity: 26 EU countries were represented this year
Early bird discount ends 15 November. Find important information in the Information for Exhibitors brochure