14 June 2012
LDK Solar Co., Ltd. is introducing its new product offerings to the global solar markets at Intersolar Europe 2012, which is currently taking place at the New Munich Trade Fair Centre in Munich, Germany.
LDK Solar is launching a newly developed Professional Series of high-quality PV modules with a 25-year linear power warranty and a new Value Series with an enhanced four-step power warranty.
With its Professional Series, LDK Solar addresses commercial customers and distribution partners that are looking for higher-power class modules with warranty conditions offering the following advantages:
• A guaranteed initial power output of 97% minimum for polycrystalline and 96.5% for monocrystalline modules in the initial year of service
• A linear PV module performance with an annual power output decrease limited to 0.7%
• After 25 years a minimum power output of 80.2% for polycrystalline and monocrystalline modules
• Modules sorted by current increasing the output power of the PV system
The LDK Solar Value Series is targeted at customers who are looking for the best value, high quality and high performance modules. It covers the majority of the range of polycrystalline and monocrystalline modules in each product type including a power warranty which guarantees a minimum power output in the following four steps:
• Step 1: 94% for the first five years
• Step 2: 90% for up to 11 years
• Step 3: 85% until 18 years
• Step 4: 80.2% minimum at the end of 25 years
In addition, all LDK Solar modules manufactured from 15 June 2012, including both the Value Series and the Professional Series, will be introduced with a new positive tolerance of -0/+5 watts-peak (Wp).