22 June 2012
The 27th European Photovoltaic Solar Energy Conference and Exhibition (EU PVSEC), taking place from 24 to 28 September in Frankfurt, Germany, will include a parallel event program, conference organizers today announced.
These events complement the EU PVSEC conference program and offer insight into specific topics along the most recent technology, market and business trends.
Some of these topics include:
- Mainstream and maturing: challenges and opportunities for the PV industry as it moves towards high penetration.
- Risk mitigation in PV investments: the key to sustainable market development.
- What is a fair price for PV electricity?
- Very large-scale PV systems for sustainability.
- Photovoltaics, forms, landscapes: how to use PV for shaping nearly zero-energy communities.
- A PV production forum focusing on new production processes and equipment reducing manufacturing costs and increasing the performance for thin-film and crystalline PV technologies.
The European Photovoltaic Industry Association (EPIA), the International Energy Agency (IEA), the International Photovoltaic Equipment Association (IPVEA) and the European Photovoltaic Technology Platform (EU PVTP) are supporting the parallel events.