Ginlong Technologies, a manufacturer of PV and wind grid-tied inverters, small scale wind turbine systems and parts, will present its latest inverter innovations for the next generation of renewable energy developments at Solar Power International next month in Chicago, Illinois (US).
At the show, Ginlong will showcase its new generation of innovative inverter products, including the GCI-5K-H Solar Wind Hybrid Inverter and the GCI-10K Three-Phase Commercial Solar Inverter products.
The GCI-5K-H Single Phase Transformerless Hybrid Inverter, which was released in November last year, is a breakthrough innovation. It supports a hybrid solar and wind grid-tied system with a single inverter, in place of the industry standard practice of using two inverters, thus simplifying installation and reducing cost.
The GCI-10K Three-Phase Transformerless Commercial Inverter is newly released to the North America Solar Market. Designed with the latest Silicon Carbide (SiC) and transformerless technology, GCI-10K realizes high efficiency (Peak Efficiency 98%), inherently high reliability and cost savings while maintaining the light weight and company design (88 lbs). It has one of the best performance-cost ratios in the world for this product class.
Ginlong recently-upgraded GCI-2K and GCI-5K Single Phase Transformerless Solar Inverters also help encourage residential and commercial installations in North America.
Among features of these innovative inverters are:
- Certifications to most of country standards such as UL1741 (CEC listed), CE, VDE, G83/G59, AS 4777 and CSA.
- High reliability and performance (Max. Efficiency > 97%).
- Ultra-wide input voltage range for long operation hours, flexible design and scalable installations.
- Dual MPPT, RS485, WiFi function capable with web-based monitoring.
- Compact and light weight for ease of installation.
- IP65 and salt-spray tested enclosure.
SPI attendees can learn more about Ginlong's latest inverter innovations at booth # 4414.