SMA will showcase next-generation residential and commercial solutions designed to make integration easier, more flexible and more profitable at indoor and outdoor exhibits at Solar Power International 2016, September 12–15 in Las Vegas. Visitors to booth #959 will see the North American debut of the SMA Smart Home, featuring Sunny Boy PV, module-level and Sunny Boy Storage technologies. Attendees will also witness the unveiling of the Sunny Tripower CORE1—a unique commercial inverter solution that blends cutting-edge power conversion and grid-management technology with a brand new integration concept that results in up to 60 percent faster installation.
Here’s a glimpse of what Solar Power International attendees can expect to experience at SMA’s dynamic booth:
- Sunny Boy-US: Solar professionals will be able to view SMA’s expanded line of Sunny Boy-US inverters and learn how residential installations can be optimized for speed, flexibility and performance. They also will be able to see how module-level solutions can be selectively deployed to reduce costs and improve ROI.
- Sunny Boy Storage: Based on SMA’s award-winning storage technology, the all-new Sunny Boy Storage inverter was specifically developed for the North American market. It will be on display for the first time in the U.S. and will be paired with leading high-voltage batteries.
- Sunny Tripower CORE1: This 50 kW Sunny Tripower inverter is SMA’s newest commercial and industrial solution, blending next-generation technology with field-proven success. Attendees will be able to see how this unique offering combines SMA’s leading technology with cost-saving improvements that result in incredibly simple, economical installation.
- Multi-Vendor O&M: With more than 1.5 GW of contracts in its portfolio, SMA has rapidly become one of the world’s leading providers of plant-wide O&M. In the booth, solar professionals will learn more about our world-class Solar Monitoring Center, unmatched expertise and new multi-vendor O&M, in which SMA will offer O&M solutions on all PV plants including all inverter brands.
- Powerful Partnerships: SMA has developed an unrivaled network of partners that make business simple and more profitable for solar professionals, with solutions pairing technology from SMA and other industry leaders. Also learn more about SMA’s Authorized Distributors.
Several of these solutions will also be on display at Green Builder Media’s Arc House, which will be situated outside the Las Vegas Convention Center North Hall entrance. The Arc House combines the trend of small house living with progressive building science and the green, self-sufficient philosophy. It will have a strong focus on technological advancements with a “Smart + Storage” message, illustrated by the SMA Smart Home solution, which incorporates a Sunny Boy inverter with the Sunny Boy Storage to achieve whole home energy management. The system is complemented by SMA’s module-level power electronic solution and high-voltage batteries for a truly comprehensive, intelligent residential solution.
Elsewhere at the show, SMA will participate in a poster presentation (PV Energy Storage: Creating a Value Chain for the Electrical Grid) and a technical training session (Optimize Residential PV Installations with SMA).