Enphase Energy, Inc., a global energy technology company and supplier of solar microinverters, today announced the introduction of Enphase IQ microinverters across India for the Enphase Microinverter System with IQ. The IQ family of microinverters are powered by Enphase’s unique software-defined architecture, resulting in an efficient design and a single hardware SKU worldwide.
The IQ family of microinverters produce 18% more power and are 31% lighter and 15% smaller than the current M-Series microinverters, which they replace. IQ microinverters offer the same ease of installation with revolutionary new two-wire cabling, and leverage semiconductor integration for higher reliability and better economies of scale. The IQ family of microinverters supports modules up to 440 Wp, as well as 60- and 72-cell modules. In addition, Enphase’s innovative Envoy-S communications gateway offers installers the ability to use both IQ 6 and IQ 7 microinverters interchangeably on any installation.
The IQ family of microinverters offers significant benefits to installers, project developers, independent power producers (IPPs), and homeowners, including:
- Seamless integration into the Enphase Microinverter System with IQ, as well as energy monitoring and insights from the Enphase Enlighten™ software platform's easy-to-use interface.
- Greater reliability achieved via BOM reduction enabled by a new 55nm ASIC chip.
- Fast and easy installation with the lighter two-wire Enphase Q Cable.
- Improved yield, reliability and reduced operations and maintenance (O&M) ensure higher retained value and a stable return on investment.
- Efficient asset management through granular fleet monitoring and planned maintenance.